Rules of the Game:
1. You must post the rules.
2. Post eleven fun facts about yourself.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in the post, and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you've tagged.
4. Tag eleven people and link them on your post.
5. Let them know you've tagged them!
1. I attended a small, all-girls boarding school for high school.
2. Although I grew up in North Carolina, I was actually born in Louisville, KY.
3. I have the BIGGEST sweet tooth you have ever seen...especially when it comes to chocolate!
4. I've never broken a bone, or even sprained anything!
5. I'm currently working on learning how to play the guitar...the first song I'm trying to learn right now is Mine by Taylor Swift! It's so hard on my fingers :(
6. My 20th birthday is in TWO DAYS (this Wednesday)! Yay!!
7. I'm a sophomore in college, and a communications/PR major.
8. I LOVE reading...its one of my favorite pastimes.
9. I babysit two children every day after class. I love children of all ages and honestly can't WAIT to be a mom (okay, maybe I can wait a little bit longer...)
10. I'm super shy and quiet in big groups, but when I'm alone with one or two close friends I can talk a mile a minute!
11. I may have a slight addiction to diet coke...as in I easily have at least one a day. I'm really working on trying to substitute in some water!
Turtles and Pearls' Questions
1. What is your dream career?
Since I'm a PR major, I'd love to either have an executive level PR job at a large company (like VP of Public Relations or Chief of Public Relations) OR work in a small-scale "boutique" PR firm.
2. What accessory can you not live without?
The only accessory that I wear literally EVERY single day are my pearl earrings!
3. What qualities do you look for in a significant other?
Respectful towards me and my family, a kind heart, wittty sense of humor, and able to hold an intelligent conversation.
4. What is one thing that really gets on your nerves?
5. Why did you start blogging?
Love this question! I really just started blogging for fun...I had been reading blogs for almost a year before I started mine, and I loved the idea of creating topics for post, sharing about my life, and connecting with others. So glad I made that decision :)
6. What is your favorite way to spend a Saturday night?
Spending time with my boyfriend, Derek! An ideal night would be going out to a really tasty restaurant, followed by some frozen yogurt, and then coming home and cuddling on the couch to watch TV or a movie. Luckily that describes a typical weekend for us haha.
7. Do you tend to plan ahead or do you just go with the flow?
Definitely plan ahead! For example, I've already filled in the due dates for tests/assignments for the next month for ALL my classes in my planner (according to the syllabus). I also always plan out way in advance when Derek and I are going to see each other next. It drives me crazy not to plan!
8. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you choose?
Thailand! Or anywhere in Southeast Asia, really.
9. Do you color or highlight your hair?
No, I never have! I've thought about it a few times, but don't think I'd really look good with any other hair color.
10. What is one movie you could watch again and again?
Any of the Harry Potter movies...yes, totally serious!
11. What is your go-to outfit?
Dark skinny jeans, flats, any kind of tank top, and a J. Crew Jackie cardigan. Dressed up or down depending on jewelry and other accessories, and great for so many occasions!
11. elle & em
(Sorry if you've already been tagged!!)
1. What is your favorite accessory to shop for? Jewelry, shoes, purses, or other?
2. What is one city (other than the one you currently live in) where you would love to live?
3. What is your all-time favorite book?
4. If you could have an unlimited supply of ONE brand of clothes (as in EVERY item that you wanted from that brand magically appeared in your closet), which brand would you choose?
5. Most days, do you dress for comfort or style?
6. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your live, what would you choose?
7. What is your favorite season, and why?
8. What is your least favorite chore?
9. What is your favorite color to wear?
10. Do you like to try new things often, or prefer to stick to what you know and love?
11. What is one of your happiest memories?